Close Out The Holiday Weekend With The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 08:09:12 -0500

Hi All!
This is just a note to invite you to check out another exciting edition of The
Djd Invasion. The program airs from 2 to 4 PM eastern today, Sunday, November
26, 2006.
On today's show, we're going to have lots of fun tunes for you. We'll be
playing our first holiday tunes of the year, give you some upbeat pop, country
and more, and we've even got some new music for you to enjoy.
All of this, plus your requests by email or msn messenger at the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
I promise that you'll have a good time today, so bring your musical spirit.
save this email, and at 2 PM eastern, log on to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
for another great edition of The Djd Invasion. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd