Classic old time radio shows tonight

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:49:09 -0800

Hi all

     Mike G here inviting you to join me on my 2nd beta test of an old time
radio special.  For 3 hours we will play Christmas OTR shows from the 30s to
the 50s.  This show will start tonight (Tuesday Dec. 18) 7:00PM to 10:00PM PST.
(That's 11:00PM to 2:00AM EST.).  You can hear this show by going to
http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html.  We even have a link to last week's show
if you want to hear it.

     This is a beta show to see how many of you would enjoy shows like this.
We even have a special message regarding a surprise for Christmas weekend.
(Friday Dec. 20th to Tuesday Dec. 26th.)  To find out you have to the live show
(or the replay after the show) to find out what it is.  I think you will like
it.  I also have all 26 episodes of the Cinnamon bear so you can listen to it
now to the end of the year. Also I would love to hear from you regarding these
beta specials and possible future shows by dropping me a line at
theater@xxxxxxxxxxxx.  So join me and others for 3 hours of great old time
radio from Christmas past and most of all enjoy.

Bye for now