Re: Can't get into preferences, in 5.434 Beta...

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:15:22 -0500

Hi. Here's a clue, i don't know if this will help or not. If you ever hear something like, "unknown script call to, followed by something, that usually means, big problem with a JAWS script somewhere with the application you're currently using. Unfortunately, I'm not that much of a JAWS scripting expert to know how to fix the problem, other than removing any scripts that may be associated with the program. Mac, are you currently using the default set of scripts that came with the latest version of JAWS you're using, i or did you download your scripts from the jfw lite home page recently and installed those? Either way this is a scripting issue, but again, I don't know exactly how to fix it. But I can definitely tell you it's a JAWS script issue.

At 01:53 PM 3/16/2007, you wrote:
Hmm. I just tried and i can get there just fine. now mind you I am not using
the updated set of scripts, I don't think. did you try hitting control+p for
the preffences?

SA&G

http://www.eset.com