Re: Can't get into preferences, in 5.434 Beta...

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:53:15 -0700

Oh, I read your post over again!  I still don't know what you mean by not
confirmed; which part of my original message is not confirmed?  Anyway, I am
using JAWS 8 , XP Home, Sp2, but, I.E.6, not 7!  BTW, I got the build 1178,
a couple of hours ago and was able to get into preferences, configure some
things, but, I am still not able to navigate the library very well!  I sure
wish someone would tell a person how to configure this puppy nearly
completely or, failing that, just what to do to get to the place where the
library is as it used to be, because it is really not too useable right now,
unless one is a very advanced user of Win Amp and I have been using it for a
few years!

How are you faring with the library?  I used to be able to have a whole list
of ripped folders, could burn a CD, could even create a Disc Writer
crossfaded CD, from the SQR program, but, right now, nothing!

Mac ----- Original Message -----