Re: CD's Not Playing Correctly In W5.03

  • From: Reg Webb <reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:27:48 +0100

Hi again Paul

If you have this DLL in your Winamp directory, or any other dll you want
to disable for that matter, all you have to do is use the Windows
Explorer "Rename" function (F2), and add a .old or .off extension, so
ASPI.DLL would look like ASPI.dll.off and so on.  Two things to reassure
people who worry about this stuff are, that because these are only
Winamp files, and not system files, you can't screw your system.  Also,
because you're only renaming the file, you can reverse the process at
any time, and get the original file back in action again.

Reg

In message <000801c44e82$f801d080$b7eeb018@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul
Hutson <pjhutson@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes