Re: CD's Not Playing Correctly In W5.03

  • From: "Joe Sontag" <sunkat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:30:51 -0400

Type control-p for preferences, then, just to be safe, press the 'end' key
to get to the bottom of the treeview.  Arrow up through the list of plug-in
categories until you hear "input," and tab until you find a list of
available plug-ins.  Arrow down through that list until you hear something
like 'nullsoft CD/linein plug-in, then tab to the configure button and space
on it, or do whatever makes buttons work for you.  If you backtab once, you
should find a checkbox for the cddb feature.  Uncheck it, then tab to the
close or ok button and press it, find and press the close button that gets
you out of preferences, and you should be good to go.