CD's Not Playing Correctly In W5.03

  • From: "Paul Hutson" <pjhutson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:43:38 -0700

Hi all.

When I try to play CD's in 5.03, the first cut plays OK, but after that, all
bets are off.
I hear bits and pieces of the next cut and then the music stops, and the
computer system just locks up.
Is the solution to this winamp 5.03a, or is there a setting I need to look
at?
I have both "shuffle" and "Repeat" turned off and the problem still
persists.
Any assistance would be appreciated and if possible, ASAP as I am in the
middle of a project.
Thanks in advance VERY much.

Sincerely,
Paul