Re: CBC Radio One and Winamp

  • From: "Kelly Pierce" <kpierce2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 07:16:55 -0600

how exactly do I get a mms// file?  I downloaded one of the direct .asx
files to my HD on the list of direct url's.  When I selected it, the windows
media player launched.  I went to properties and copied the stream url,
which in this instance was:

http://mfile2.akamai.com/9617/live/reflector:36

I then placed a slash after the 36 and tacked on a .wma to the end but
winamp just says it is trying to connect and nothing happens.

I was able to connect to radio Two successfully from the url you gave.  it
sounds really nice.  thanks again.

Kelly