Re: Buying Winamp Pro Is it worth it?

  • From: "Bill and Marie Johnson" <eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:36:22 -0600

Hi there Chris and list.  First, Chris, yes you are right.  As i reread that
post I sound mighty confused.  I guess I was.  Second, the Home key is what
I forgot, yes, the home key is why I was stuck.  third, it is Winamp 5.05,
and it says Pro but is unregistered.  fourth,  the screen Reader is
Window-Eyes 5.0 and my system is a dual-boot.  this os is X P Home.  On
another Hard Drive is Windows 98 SE in each case window-Eyes 5.0.  Winamp
5.03 I think  over there.  Now try again.  Is Pro good to buy?  do they take
PayPal?  you may respond here or  at  eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Hope I did
better this time.  I must have sounded like an Amateur.  bill
To join my Help list send a blank email to
HelpNeededList-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  To Join my Chat list, the Sister
list  send a blank email to  Big-Happy-Family-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  For
positive thinking  Join my positive thinkers list by sending a blank email
to  blind-positive-thinkers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to join my
Buy-Sell-Trade list  Send a blank email to
FreeEnterprise-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or to join my Games Discussion list
send a blank email to  AccessibleGamesDiscussion-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and follow the simple prompts.  Email us at eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx