Broadcast ohne Shoutcast? - WAwas:Re: when broadcasting, i wish to show my song titles!

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:57:16 +0100

HI,

You said you do not use the shoutcast plugin for broadcasting. What do you use instead then? I thought that shoutcasting was the only way to do broadcasts thru Winamp.

Cheers,

Doris

At 02:52 PM 12/23/2005 -0500, you wrote:

My understanding is that there is a bug with Stationplaylist and shoutcast that doesn't allow the server to grab the titles from Stationplaylist and send them out to the listeners. I don't use the Shoutcast plugin myself, so I'm not sure if this was addressed, but on last read it was not.
From David

********
If you're looking for an internet radio show that brings you all types of music both new and old from here and around the world, then check out the home of The Djd Invasion, an internet radio show with plenty of variety, entertainment, music, and more. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more details.