Re: Blind friend drowns, the other missing

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:01:29 -0500

Hi

Yes, this is definitely off topic, let's end this thread immediately. Folks, please think about which lists would be appropriate when you send a message. it just makes good common sense.

Thanks

At 11:14 AM 5/22/2007, you wrote:
I agree with this posting. I don't think this should be brought to this kind of list. Yes, it is very sad to read about but, I don't think the monitors of this list would aprove of such a message.

Duyahn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricque" <ricjustice@xxxxxxxxx>