Blind Musician From Lordchain Joins Me On Tonight's Djd Invasion

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 15:04:18 -0500

Hello To All!
First and foremost, happy to any and all mothers out there. Whether you have
children, pets or both, if you're a mom of either, happy mother's day!
And even if you're not a mom, don't worry, for The Djd Invasion has a great
Mother's Day gift in store, for this promises to be a jam packed show to
include:
A show featuring some new music, primarily country
Co host Hope from Maine just graduated from college, so we'll be talking with
her some about that
My sister Beth is expected to make a guest appearance to help with the co
hosting
And if that's not enough...
I am honored to have Kelly Matthews of the band Lordchain coming on to the show
tonight to speak about his band and his music! We'll be hearing a couple of
songs from Lordchain tonight too! If you'd like to know more about Lordchain
before the show, visit their web site at
http://www.lordchain.net
The show starts at 7 PM eastern (6 PM central, 5 PM mountain and 4 PM pacific)
and goes for three hours.
During the show, you can make requests by email/msn messenger at the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
or when songs are not playing, you can call in live to talk or to ask Kelly
questions during the interview by dialing
1-516-874-5071
or skyping us at
thedjdinvasion
Between the new songs, Hope, Kelly, Beth and more, this should be a mother's
day night in front of the computer you won't forget!
So to listen, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern (6 PM central, 5 PM
mountain, 4 PM pacific) go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen/listen.html
to be connected to the program. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com