RE: Blending the tracks on to a CD

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:16:27 -0800

Hi, David, this is confusing, because if you're not broadcasting, how
can the nullsoft cross fader plugin be your dsp plugin?  I may have to
have this broken down in to several steps, and I've told the cross
fader plugin to have my download folder as the output folder for the
.wav files, and I can create a playlist, but what if you want to do
this, and have the cd be a data cd?  Thanks, but I'm confused, but will
save the message.
--Original Message Text---
From: David Truong
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:35:56 +1000

HI,

You can make your own audio CDS with the effects from the SQR cross
fader by using the Nullsoft Diskwriter plugin.  You simply configure
the diskwriter plugin to save each track to its own wav file, and of
course tell the diskwriter plugin what directory the files are going to
be written to.  Then you make up a play list of the files you want to
have on your audio cd.  Configure winamp to use the SQR crossfader as
your dsp plugin and of course configure the sqr crossfader to your
liking.  Then configure Winamp so the Nullsoft diskwriter plugin is set
to be your output plugin.  Then activate your play list.  You won't
hear any sound but when the process is finished, Winamp on activating
your screen readers say window title hotkey, should announce the title
of the last track of your play list and announce "stopped" as well.
Then all you need to do is use your favourite cd burning program to
burn the resulting wav files to CD.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967