Beatles fans, this one is for you!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx;, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 20:36:19 -0600

Hello everybody! I do a show every week on ACB Radio Interactive
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and it airs every Friday from 3 to 5 Universal. In America that's Thursday evenings from 10 to Midnight Eastern, 9 to 11 Central, 8 to 10 Mountain and 7 to 9 Pacific. As I said in the subject line, if you're a Beatles fan, you'll want to tune in! I've got a pretty massive collection, including all of their original UK releases and some rarities as well, and I've decided to just play everything I have. and if I find some new stuff along the way I'll play that too. This project is pretty massive and should take a while, so in subsequent messages I'll let you know where we are in the collection. I'll start with the original UK releases and go from there. So this week, we'll hear Please Please Me in its entirety.
This was the UK's first introduction to the boys and put them on the musical map. It was recorded in a long 12 hour session, one day folks, one day! Not bad for a day's work eh?
So you can hear that, along with a whole bunch of your favorite rock and pop tunes both new and old and a little conversation thrown in. and I'll even be throwing in a few new seggments I hope you'll enjoy. This week I'll reviewan updated racing game aimed at the audio gaming market, and of course visual impaired folks are part of that! So please join me for the Toonhead Experience, immediately following Anything Goes with Rachel SB and Larry T on ACB Radio Interactive, again starting at 10 in the east, 7 in the west, or 3 AM Universal on early Friday morning. Send your song requests and instant messages to request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I'll be available both via e-mail and msn messenger, so feel free to tune in and say hi. Hope you can all tune in!