Bad beer! Bad beer! Bad beer! Bad beer! Bad beer! Bad beer!

  • From: Bob Kanish <BobKanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:25:30 -0800

Today on The Hard Stuff is officially Bad Beer Day! All week long, my wife has been scowering the depths of our local liquor establishments to unearth the cheapest, crappiest tasting, most stomach wrenching beers that she can find. At the same time, many of The Hard Stuff faithful around the world have been doing the same thing and today, we will all subject our collective stomachs to this swill for your listening enjoyment. Of course we'll also be dealing out the best hard rock and classic rock on the planet and taking your requests by MSN Messenger at BadBob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The hidious beer starts flowing at 1:00 PM Pacific and 4:00 Pm Eastern.

Broadband:
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8190

Dialup:
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8192