RE: Autotagging

  • From: "Arlene" <nedster66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 21:27:20 -0700

You know, I for one don't blame you one bit.  Do you think you may have to
write the makers of Winamp and tell them about the autotagging problem!  Do
you think you should tell them you used to be able to do it using winamp?
Is something wrong with some windows systems?  I know with xp systems. Xp
was pretty stable.  I hope I'm wrong on this. But do you think Windows
systems are slipping because now for some reason you can't do autotagging
using winamp like you used to.