RE: Attention, to those trying to get rid of station info

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:03:04 -0800

Hi, David, I did not install the modern skin support, and the winamp
agent, and the winamp visualizations, but I left everything else alone.

--Original Message Text---
From: David Truong
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:42:22 +1000

HI Marty,

It's there.  I have Winamp 5.112.  It might be that you may have not
installed all of the components?

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967