RE: Attention, to those trying to get rid of station info

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:24:42 -0600

Guys, it's there, I promise! i wouldn't lie to you guys really!
it's the 4th item down in general preferences. first we have
1. File types
2.  playlist

3.  Titles.
4.  Station Info

5. Video
6.  Global Hotkeys.
7.  Pridixus music magic
8. SHOUTcast Wire
9.  Media library
10.  CD Ripping
and 11, Jump to file.
  That's what should be there.

At 01:08 AM 11/22/2005, you wrote:
Hi all, on my winamp, after titles comes video, and there are ten items in that tree-view, but the extra station info branch would mean that there would be 11 items, so I'm missing one.

Marty