Re: As Concerns Winamp Config Files

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 16:53:41 -0800

That is weird!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Canazzi
  To: Winamp For The Blind
  Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 3:43 PM
  Subject: As Concerns Winamp Config Files

  Hi List,

  For the people reinstalling Winamp, be advised that the bookmark file
(Winamp.bm) goes in the following folder:

  c:\documents and settings\<computer user account name>\application
Data\Winamp.

  I don't know when this started, but I believe it was somewhere in the 5.5X
cycle.  When I got my new system in March, I tried placing the bookmark file in
the Winamp folder under program files and I didn't see the old bookmarks.  I
then (by trial and error) placed it in the above referenced folder and it
showed up.

  The Scourge Of Authoritarianism Is Intellectualism

3:36 PM