Re: As Concerns Winamp Config Files

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 19:50:11 -0400

Howdy big Ron,
Yep that's where I found my .bm folder also. I have gotten in the habit to save
that file when WINAMP decides to do something stupid and need to reinstall.
Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx

And to tune into the radio station designed with the family in mind LLJFM,
listen via WINAMP at:
http://78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls
Finally, for Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.