Anything goes on ACB Radio Interactive!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;, friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx;,streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:05:08 -0500

                                We've got a brand new show starting this
afternoon on the mighty ACBRI,
that's ACB Radio Interactive for you guys who don't know, and i just
thought I'd let ya know about it.  The folk connection is on vacation this
week, so filling in for it we've got a couple new folks to the ACBRI
project, Rachel SB and Larry T with their show Anything goes!

Now don't take the name of this show literally because you probably won't
hear much classical, regay, extremely heavy thrash metal  or country. But
what you will hear is a wide variety of music from rock, to pop, from hits
from the 70s, 80s, 90s and today.  Everything from Old School sowl to
comedy and novelty tunes, plus some friendly chat. They'll be taking your
requests, answering instant messages and e-mails at
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  The fun begins today starting at 18 UTC, that's 2 pm
eastern, 1 pm Central, noon Mountain and 11 Am pacific.  So be sure to give
Rachel and Larry a warm welcome for their first ever
show, right here on ACB Radio Interactive! I'll be there, and hopefully,
you will too.  Again, that's the Anything Goes show with Rachel SB and
Larry T, starting at 1800 UTC, that's 2 pm eastern, 1 pm Central, Noon
mountain and 11 AM Pacific, on ACB Radio Interactive. listen at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
or use that handy dandy ACB Radio tuner, and simply press alt plus I and
the stream will start with your player of choice. See you there!

This is gonna be a great show, so don't miss it!