Adventures By Morse Marathon this weekend on Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Theater

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cheryl Morgan" <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:36:21 -0800

Hello all

Mike G here saying it is Friday and it is time for another Mikes Mess Old Time
Radio Marathon.  This week Adventures By Morse.  We will play all 52 shows (and
2 promo for the show) from tonight November 15th at 6:00PM PST (That's 9:00PM
EST).  Until  Monday at 6:00PM PST (or later depending on what that story
ends.)  This was a mystery show like no other.  I kept you hanging and had many
turns and changes you will never know what happens next and the ending is
always a surprise.

To hear this show to go http://www.mikesmess.com/theaterlhtml and pick the
Listen Live link.  I hope to get this started at 6:00PM PST tonight as I said
earlier.  If it takes a little longer please be patient as I will do it
remotely and not sure where I will be at 6.  So keep checking every 5 minutes
or so.  If you want to write me during this marathon please do so by dropping
me a line at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  So enjoy a great Mystery weekend of
Adventures By Morse and enjoy

Bye for now