About Play Lists and Winamp 5.03

  • From: "Bill and Marie Johnson" <eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:29:19 -0500

I have a bunch of files and folders of mp3's  They are all in My My Music.  May
I GO TO A FOLDER, aRTIST and select say, 1 4 5 and 7, then go to another one
and select 2 3 5 and 9, and yet another doing the same?  I know about doing a
Select All from an area, but this Play List thing is a bit new to me as I
haven't used Winamp for a real long time.  Thanks, Oh, I Copy/Paste into the
play list and name it?  I need to domore reading.  Thnaks.
 To join my Help list send a blank email to
HelpNeededList-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  To join the sister list for Help and
chat  send a blank email to   Big-Happy-Family-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or to
join my positive thinking list  send a blank email to
blind-positive-thinkers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and in all cases follow the
simple prompts.  To email us email  eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx