ADMIN: directions

  • From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:43:14 -0400

Ok, y'all better save this, cause I am only gonna post this once. The following
directions are for how to navigate to the winamp for the blind page on free
lists web site. I will make them simplistic, and as detailed as I can. After
this, please do not post to the list asking how to get there. If you have any
questions, please send your emails to:
winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, here we go.
1. go to:
//www.freelists.org
2. press enter on the login link.
3. arrow down to the sign in area, and enter in your email address, and your
password. Press enter on the login button available.
4. The free lists page will load. At that point, arrow down until you hear
lists box. Right below it will be a select list button. Press enter on the
lists box, and you will be presented with the complete listing of what lists
free lists offer.
5. Press the letter w, and then begin down arrowing until you hear
winamp4theblind. Press your tab key, and press enter on the select list button.
6. Now, you can down arrow through the lists page, and read the greeting
message, the winamp FAQ, and make any changes to your account, should you wish
to.
Ok, now remember, this is the one and only time I am going to post this, so
y'all better remember to save this for future reference. I can also be
contacted at the email address listed below. Enjoy all, and good luck!

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx
MSN Screen Name: