Re: A followup to my post

  • From: Dan <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 15:52:08 -0400

Hi bob, what I'm doing, when I'm configuring the second one, is I'm
selecting the mp3 and mp3pro encoder with my PC curser, and going down with
myJAWS curser and clicking ok, and thenI'm configuring the encoder. I find
if I try and select the encoder with myJAWS curser that I get a really
strange error, so since with this latest version of the sam encoders, JAWS
reads that list view just fine, that's how I'm selecting  the encoders.