A Special Edition Of The Djd Invasion Airs Tonight

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:56:54 -0500

Hello To All!
Due to weekend commitments, The Djd Invasion is giving you a special online
radio show tonight starting at 9 PM eastern.
Crazy Chris will not be on board tonight, so it's just you, me, a wide range of
songs, a new music spotlight or two, and more...
My new North Carolina friend might even drop by with some baseball score
updates.
Your requests are of course always welcome by email at
djd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
by msn messenger at the address
djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
or when I'm not playing a song, feel free to give me a call at
1-516-874-5071
and you'll be connected with me live on the air!
This should be a great way to help you get through a Wednesday night, so to
listen, save this email, and at 9 PM eastern, visit
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
to check out the show. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com