80's music, and great weather! who could ask for more?

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JJRN listeners email list" <listeners@xxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:11:12 -0400

that is right! it is a beautiful 71 degrees here in kenton ohio! enjoy the
weather while you can, but while enjoying the weather don't forget to check out
the Crazy 80's Vault as well.  three hours of great music, and fun.  help us
remember that great decade of music, the 80's.  the show starts at 5:00 PM
eastern, 4:00 central, and 2:00 pacific.  email, msn, yahoo, aim, IRC, skype,
and even the phone lines are all at your desposal.  also we have a request page
located at jjrn.net just click the link that says request a song during
JamminJerry and automation.  there is also a listen link there as well. hope to
see you all there.

Jarrod Jicha
Station owner of The JamminJerry Radio Network
http://www.jjrn.net and http://www.jjrn.us

if you wish to contact me threw any messenger programs, you can use the
following.
E-Male, and MSN messenger for desktop:  jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx
MSN messenger for laptop:  jerry_laptop@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  jamminjerry1974
yahoo messenger:  jamminjerry2000
and skype:  jamminjerry

this e-mail has been scanned by PC Cillen 2007 with the latest virus
deffinitions