64-bit Windows [was "RE: newest Winamp confused, or is it me?"]

  • From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:08:12 -0500

Arlene,

PC hardware has been pretty much 64-bit for the last few years now. 64-bit
Windows Vista was a popular option, and 64-bit Windows 7 is pretty much the
default. This is true for all PC's, home and business. Applications haven't
really taken advantage of this yet, but that's starting to change.

--
Christopher
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx

  _____