2010-12-13 nocturnal dreams (exploring the psalms part2)

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 20:55:05 -0600

Sorry this show is almost a week late but here it is finally.

Nocturnal Dreams for December 13, 2010

This week, I explore more psalms and sacred works.

Antonio Vivaldi - A. ~ RV597 Gloria - Beatus Vir (Psalm 111)
I. Beatus Vir
II. Potens in terra (Antifonia): Beatus vir
III. Gloria et divitiae
IV.  Exortum est
V. Jucundus homo (Antifonia): Beatus vir
VI. In memoria aeterna (Antifonia) Beatus vir
VII. Paratum cor
VIII. Peccator videbit (Antifonia): Beatus vir
IX. Gloria Patri

Arvo Pärt - Te Deum
Silouans Song
Magnificat

Michael Bloss, Noel Edison - Psalms for the Soul
Lennox BERKELEY - The Lord is my Shepard
Sir Edward BAIRSTOW - The Lamentations of Jeremiah
Herbert HOWELLS - Like as the hart
John SANDERS - The Reproaches

John Doan - Departures - Visit To Heaven
Arvo Pärt - Litany
Dan Laurin - Jacob Van Eyck: Psalm 103
Dan Laurin - Jacob Van Eyck; Psalm 119
Dan Laurin - Jacob Van Eyck; Psalm I
Theodore Bikel, Etc.; Gerard Schwarz: Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Seattle
Symphony Orchestra, Prague Philharmonic Chorus - Toch: Cantata Of Bitter Herbs,
Op. 65 - Psalm 126

Michael Bloss, Noel Edison - Psalms for the Soul
Charles Hylton STEWART - Psalm CXXX
Herbert SUMSION - They that go down to the sea in ships

Olivier Messiaen - Trois petites liturgies de la Présence Divine (1944):
1. Antienne de la conversation intérieure
II. Sequence du verbe, cantique divin
III. Psalmodie de l'ubiquite par amour

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9apjh9