2010-11-09 The free flight (the rolling stone magazine edition)

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 06:42:34 -0600

The Free Flight for November 9, 2010

Muddy Waters - Rollin' Stone
Van Halen - Eruption
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You
B.B. King - The Thrill Is Gone
The Who - My Generation
Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The U.K
The Byrds - Eight Miles High
The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting For The Man
Question Mark & The Mysterians - 96 Tears
The Zombies - She's Not There
The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Woman
The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man
The Who - I Can See For Miles
The Who - I Can't Explain
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Pink Floyd - The Division Bell - keep talking
The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer In The City
The Ventures - Walk Don't Run
Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood
The Velvet Underground - Heroin
The Allman Brothers Band - Statesboro Blues
The Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post
The Doors - The End
Derek And The Dominos - Layla
The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
The Beatles - All You Need Is Love
The Beatles - Rain
Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing
Jimi Hendrix - The Wind Cries Mary
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun
Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive

http://www.sendspace.com/file/17vilw