2010-10-04 nocturnal dreams exploring the flute

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 06:33:11 -0500

Nocturnal Dreams for October 4, 2010

On this edition, I play flute music from around the world.

Konrad Hünteler, Rainer & Jürgen Kußmaul, Roel Dieltiens - Mozart - Flute
Quartets - Quartet in C, K285b
(1) Allegro
(2) Thema- Andante - 6 Variations

Michael Hoppé & Tim Wheater - The Dreamer- Romances for Alto Flute Vol 2 Sun of
the Moon (for Albert Einstein)
Michael Hoppé & Tim Wheater - The Yearning- Romances for Alto Flute Indigo
Sunset (For Princess White Deer)
Dan Gibson - Flute Dreams - For Elise (Beethoven)

Various Artists - Dhyan Music for Meditation (A quest for inner peace)
(Pravin Godkhindi-Flute) Ganesha
(Rakesh Chaurasia-Flute) The Crescent Moon

Coyote Oldman - Night Forest, Special Edition
Summer Oaks
Ozark Mountains

Gunilla von Bahr - Nordic Solo Flute Music
von Koch, Erland - Cantilena for Bass Flute, op 78
Bergh, Sverre - Pan for Solo Flute
Thybo, Leif - Aria con variazioni per 4 flauti
Bashmakov, Leonid - Fantasia per flauti

Mercadante - Flute Concertos- Concerto in E Minor
1. Allegro Maestoso
2. Adagio
3. Rondò, Allegro Giusto

Kohachiro Miyata - Shakuhachi  - The Japanese Flute - Akita Sugagaki
Manuela Wiesler - Icelandic Solo Flute Music Magnus Blondal Johannsson -
Solitude
Deuter - Land of Enchantment - Silver Air I
Marina Raye - Circle of Compassion
Radiance
Circle of Compassion
Heart of the World