2009-08-16 The overnight flight exploring movie soundtracks

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:42:43 -0500

The Overnight Flight for August 16, 2009

On this week's edition I explore the world of movie and television soundtracks.

intro for the overnight flight
pink Floyd - MORE
Main Theme
The Nile Song
Quicksilver
Cirrus Minor

Pink Floyd - Obscured By Clouds
Burning Bridges
Obscured By Clouds
When You're In
Wots ... Uh The Deal
Mudmen

Jimmy Page - Death Wish II
Who's To Blame
The Chase
City Sirens
Jam Sandwich
Caroles Theme
Jills Theme

Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks
Audrey's Dance
Laura Palmer's Theme
Nightingale (Vocal by Julee Cruise)

Thomas Newman - Shawshank Redemption [Original Score]
If I Didn't Care [Performed by the Inkspots]
Brooks Was Here
Shawshank Redemption
End Titles

Thomas Newman - The Green Mile [Original Score]
The Two Dead Girls
The Mouse On The Mile
Scared Of The Dark
Red Over Green
Night Journey
Coffey On The Mile
The Green Mile

David Shire - Farewell My Lovely
Main Title (Marlowe's Theme)
Mrs. Grayle's Theme
Velma/Chinese Pool Hall/To the Mansion
Marlowe's Trip
Convalescence Montage
Take Me to Your Lido
End Title (Marlowe's Theme)

Various Artists - Juno - Original Soundtrack
Barry Louis Polisar - All I Want Is You
Kimya Dawson - So Nice So Smart
Cat Power - Sea Of Love
The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You
Kimya Dawson - Tire Swing

Stars Of The Lid - The Ballasted Orchestra
Music For Twin Peaks episode #30 part I
Music For Twin Peaks episode #30 part II
The Artificial Pine Arch Song

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hnpx5w