2 days until Mikes Mess Memorial Day special on the Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 08:26:19 -0700

Hey all

    If you want to spend Memorial day listening to great oldies and many by
your request I invite you to join on Memorial day for a 5 hour Mikes Mess
oldies Memorial day party on the Legend.  This show will feature oldies from
1955 to 1975 and it will features the big hits, the not so big hits, and songs
you have not heard since they were out.

    This is a special I will do to give the first unofficial day of summer a
big start.  I want you to be a part of it and here is how.  Go to
http://www.billsparks.org and pick the link for The Legend, and pick the media
player that fits your needs.  This show will start at 1:00PM PDT and end at
6:00PM EDT.  (That's 4:00PM to 9:00PM EDT).

    As well as playing these oldies you can communicate with me in 3 ways.  By
email at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or through our new toll free number which is
966-410-8484, and through my twitter account which is
http://twitter.com/mikesmessshow.  I want this to be a big party and you to be
a big part of it.  I will take your request and share your thoughts and have a
great time.

    So come and join me for a big 5 hour Memorial day bash and most of all
enjoy the 3 day weekend.

bye for now

P. S.  Please forward this to your friends or any other mailing list that would
be interested in the music and the show