[win2kforum] Re: windows startup login options

  • From: "Michael Paulson" <mpaulson44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 07:29:46 -0500

Thanks, I found it.

Before I got your email, I found another way, by editing the registry,
thoughyours was the one I really wanted to find, I knew it was there
somewhere, but I was looking at "manage" in Admin stuff...

thanks

mike

>From: Wade <wade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >Reply-To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [win2kforum] Re: windows startup login
options >Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:49:32 -0600 >>>12112004 1245 GMT-6 >>Go
toControl Panel, User Accounts and choose Change the way users log on or
>off. >You can also in the User Accounts make a selection, something like
users >mustuse password to log on. There is another option with that one
thatyou >can select. >>Wade >>Michael Paulson wrote: >When I installed
windodws I clicked too fast and now every time the system >starts it logs in
automatically as me. I created other users, and they >canlogin, but only by
letting the system log in automatically as me first, >they they can click
'change user'. How do I get it to stop at the login >screen again, so each
user can be able to log in directly? Thanks mike ----- >To unsubscribe, send
thesubject of the message. To reach the >administrator(s), send a message to
win2kforum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[2]. >>--- Links --- >    1
mailto:win2kforum-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >    2
subject of the message. >To reach the administrator(s), send a message to