[win2kforum] windows startup login options

  • From: "Michael Paulson" <mpaulson44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:37:42 -0500

 When I installed windodws I clicked too fast and now every time the system
starts it logs in automatically as me.    I created other users, and they
canlog in, but only by letting the system log in automatically as me first,
they they can click 'change user'.  How do I get it to stop at the login
screen again, so each user can be able to log in directly?   Thanks   mike
-----

win2kforum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx