[win2kforum] Re: (no subject) connecting win98 and win2k via parallel cable

  • From: "Mauro Dionisi" <mhdion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:40:42 -0300

 I made it with win2k and win98, but only korks when win2k was the server
andwin98 with direct cable connection was the invited (client). When I tried
to make win98 the server and win2k the client, I recieved the same message
like you.   Please, somebody could help us?   Mauro   ----Original Message
Follows---- From: Amit Jhamvar Reply-To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To:
win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: (no subject) Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001
11:56:43 -0700 (PDT) Hi Has anybody tried and succeeded in connecting a
Win2kmachine with a WinME machine via a direct parallel cable. I tried to do
it but the Win2K machine kept giving a message "Verifying username and
password" while the WinME machine wasn't even detecting the connection. Any
help/suggestion/inputs.. Thanks AJ