[win2kforum] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "D-rok" <Webservices@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:42:18 -0400

That error is normally caused by faulty drivers. You can try Safe Mode,
but either way you do have a problem with the machine that needs to be
addressed. I'd verify that the hardware you have is on the HCL at
www.microsoft.com/hcl Hope that helps.

Daniel
MCSE, CCNA, MCSA, MCT,
CIW Security Analyst, Net+, Server+, A+