[win2kforum] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Eddie Keator" <eddiekeator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:36:51 -0700

Start Simple - Double Click On MY computer - the right click on the c
drive - select properties from the context menu

Then select Tools the Error-checking - click now check both check boxes...
and then start...

The prompt will say something like the task will be done on the next boot
up -- restart your computer and go home... or extended lunch... It will take
some time....

I have had an error similar to what you got... this ought to repair it...

Yeah I know - simplistic and no techno babble --

Good Luck
-Eddie