[win2kforum] no icons in dial up networking

  • From: "Lotas T Smartman" <postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:37:12 +0100

I read the reply about this a few months ago, but nothing worked for me. Any
more ideas? For new users, nothing is comming up in the dialup networking and
network connections thing in the control panel in win2k. I have just
re-installed win2k, VMWare and vairous other little things. Now i can still
connect to the net. but i cant change any settings. I think it was something to
do with VMWare, but how do i fix any files it wrote over with out a full
reinstall. Thanks
Lotas T Smartman