[win2kforum] looking for the files that contains the Hebrew fonts (Windows XP_Pro)

  • From: "Oded Neumann" <oded.neumann@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:09:31 +0100

Hi.

I hope there is at least someone who could answer.

Normally, there is no great deal of installing the Hebrew fonts, but what I
did, was to prepare an emergency-memory-stick, that holds only a minimum of
windows XP Pro. And now, the memory-stick is ready without the Hebrew fonts.

Should you know the answer, then I'd be very glad, since I couldn't find the
names of the files that are necessary for this procedure.

Q: Which TFF-files (or others) do I have to transfer from the Windows XP CD
to my memory-stick in order to be able to install the Hebrew language?

Many thanks in advance

And kind Regards

Oded Neumann

-----