[win2kforum] Re: cable modem companies

  • From: Matt Neimeyer <mneimeyer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 17:15:13 -0400

>I would like to know if anybody knows of a website that displays a list of
>cable/dsl servers. I am having a hard time finding one in my area.
>Thanks, Peggie

I'm not sure about Cable but DSLReports.com has a lot of tools for finding
a provider and for reviewing providers.

Keep in mind that people that review tend to be grumpy to begin with...
Happy people won't bother to complain.

I notice some additions on their site that seem to indicate a switch to
broadband in general from DSL specifically.

Matt