[win2kforum] Re: W2K: Changing the width of program columns in "Start>Programs"

  • From: Wade Smart <wade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:38:40 -0600

12122005 1435 GMT-5

You really like that 8x6 hey? Ok. At the bottom of the last column you
can see, do you not see a little arrow or V shape? If you put your
cursor on that you should see the rest of your stuff.

If that doesnt work you can do something like, right click on the task
bar and choose customize and then choose how your menus unfold.

Wade

-----

win2kforum-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx