[win2kforum] Re: User list

  • From: "Paul Vickers" <paul_d_vickers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:09:00 -0500

Bill have a look on google for the use of dsquery and dsget commands and run
them across the domain.  Should be a 1 line command.

Or you can download a trial version of hyena.  Hyena is excellent for stuff
like that

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/Diary-Organizers-Calendar/Hyena.sh
tml

Regards