[win2kforum] Re: This List and a Question

  • From: Sean Faust <SFaust@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:38:48 -0400

Thanks, that did the trick.  I also have WINS on my DC-GC-Master DNS.  I
take it from my reading that WINS is absloutely required for all clients in
mixed mode whether those clients are servers or work stations.  I was
beginning to think that 2000 Pro and Server could get away without a WINS
entry in mixed mode.

Thank You
Sean Faust
Network Administrator