[win2kforum] Thanks to the list!

  • From: Nick Taylor <ntaylor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:56:36 -0800

Hello All,

Thanks to all you encouraged me to switch to Win2K ... and especially
to Justin for assuring me that I could do a clean install with the
upgrade version ... saved me $100!

I spent most of yesterday and a good bit of today leafing through
"Win2K Expert Companion" and "Win2K Resource Kit" ... I had no idea
how feature filled Win2K is ... it's a "real" OS.  Now I'm having
difficulty waiting for my new motherboard, CPU, and RAM to arrive!

Again, thanks to all,
   -Nick T.