[win2kforum] Re: Sorry!; was: RE: Hello,win2kforum,meeting notice

  • From: "Greg Chapman" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:37:28 -0600

No, from what you say, that's precisely what's happening. I'm surprised
to see that MIME stream make it through the list server, though. I've
not seen Klex come through here with any success in the past.

Greg Chapman
http://www.mousetrax.com
"Counting in binary is as easy as 01, 10, 11!
With thinking this clear, is coding really a good idea?"