[win2kforum] Sorry!; was: RE: Hello,win2kforum,meeting notice

  • From: "Andrew Pieratt" <apieratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:55:25 -0500

I apologize for the filter not catching that message. Because we have
had a lot of members join recently, please remember the following:

The list is text-only. The list is run as text only to preserve
bandwidth, and also virtually eliminates the possibility of viruses
spreading via this list. Remember: NO pictures, executables, or HTML
scripting will pass through this server in a recognizable format.

the subject "unsubscribe".

The broadcast address for list administrators is
win2kforum-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The owner may be directly reached at
andrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Andrew Shriner-Pieratt