[win2kforum] Re: Roaming Profile

  • From: "Pierre Ammoun" <vbpierre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:59:01 +0200

I have never encountered a pb with the connection on the server .
But what is weird (Now I remember that ) I have also a home folder
for each user and I have nevedr a pb with that.
It is always available and works fine !
So , in the settings of the users , thr roaming profile seems not to work
,while
the same user has access to his home folder in "my Computer" normally.

Kind of weird ??