[win2kforum] Re: My life

  • From: "Andrew L Shriner" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:52:13 -0400

Please do not respond to this thread.

I was not asking for help; I sent the message because several people
contacted me individually, and this was the easiest means of contacting all
of them.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Andrew Shriner
Win2kForum List Owner

-----
"A true friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it
back to you when you have forgotten the words."

-----
Andrew L Shriner
Shriner Technology
andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx