[win2kforum] Re: My life

  • From: Nick Taylor <ntaylor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:28:45 -0700

Hello All,

Probably most of your either have been, or are, teenagers.  Try to remember all
of the difficulties you experienced at that age.  Now try to imagine how much
harder it would have been if you were "different".  Next, extend your
imagination
and think how it would have been if your family was non-supportive.

At this time in his life Andrew does NOT need sarcasm nor smart-a$$ remarks.  He
does need your understanding and support ... and I suggest that you contact him
off list.  If you can't give those things, then please just keep your fingers
off
of your keyboard.

My 12 and 13 y.o. sons are also different ... straight 4.0 students, amateur
astronomers, computer geeks, very knowledgeable in areas such as ancient
mythology, not very good at sports, etc. ... and if I fail to give them the
support that they need, I hope that they can find a supportive adult to help
them get through their difficulties.

Please forgive my off topic post (rant).

Regards,
  -Nick T.